Visual aids such as images, graphics, videos, and infographics always make any page look more appealing, and the same is true for a business virtual tour. This kind of tool invites existing and potential customers to take a sneak peek at your product or service showcase.
Why Create A Virtual Tour of Your Business?
Google’s Street View Technology can already check out your storefront remotely, so it’s up to you to take advantage of the opportunity of taking your clients through a tour of your office with an interactive 360-degree view. Google search results, Google Maps, and your Google+ page will display this virtual tour, effectively giving your clients the chance to explore your business ambiance and layout.
How Can This Help Your Business?
Attract new customers
- Because these virtual tours appear everywhere on the Web, you’ll attract more customers to come visit you no matter where they are.
- This virtual walk-through helps clients check out where you hang and feel instantly more connected to you.
- Restaurants, retail shops, clubs, hotels, salons, and all public business locations can greatly benefit from this interactive feature.
Provide A New Experience
- Got a newly opened business or a newly renovated establishment? Keep your customers buzzing with excitement.
- Because of your Maps listing visibility, you can enhance your customer engagement as well.
- If you’ve got seasonal decors and new store features, this is the perfect place to show them off!
Inside your business
- You may not have a public retail store, but who says you can’t show off your office’s awesome interiors?
- High-quality photos and Google blurring keep things crisp yet private, so you don’t have to worry about your employees’ privacy violations.
- Google’s Street View navigation is extremely easy for any customer to use.
Google Trained and Certified
- Google-trained photographers can help make your virtual tour look classy and professional.
- The Trusted Photographer will inevitably know which features of your business to highlight, making your establishment as appealing as it should be.
- Shooting and uploading final photos directly to Google and everything in between will be taken care of by your Certified photographer.
Benefits of Using Photos and Virtual Tours
- Improve Maps visibility.
- Enhance customer engagement and online traffic.
- Rank high on Google’s trust parameters.
- Boost your listing’s quality and rank.
- Convert visitor clicks to actual dollars.
Virtual Tours and Videos
Just like billboards and print ads, virtual tours and videos are effective advertising vehicles to increase brand awareness and boost your sales. If you want your customers to see just how unique your store and your story is, virtual tours are the most effective way to go. How does your business differentiate from all the rest out there? If your virtual tour is compelling, vivid, and strong enough, you’ll definitely beat the competition. Simply coordinate with us and we’ll get those Certified Google Photographers going!
For More Information
To find out how Global Media Groups can help you generate leads, traffic and brand awareness, please contact us at 773-791-4363 or info [@] globalmediagroups.com.